Sunday, February 28, 2010

Nothing



Lets start off saying Good Morning! Right now Iam up and doing nothing. I kinda been bored the last couple days... not really doing anything because of the rain. Yes I like rain... but sometimes I dont. So ya... I go back to school on Monday... YUCK I kinda want to go to school because I want to see my friends... but I dont want to do the school work and Iam gona miss spending time with Briana. UGH I just kinda want March to go by fast. First off because my Birthday is at the end of the month so... theres one reason. And ya. lol Things to look forward this Month would be: Going to Casseys 13 bday (if I can even go) And for my bday maybe going to disneyland and of course my birthday party!!! Ya wow thats all this month. Gross. Well people call me or text me!!!!!!!!!!!Pink Peace Love Madison

1 comment: