Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Utah

So this month I went to Utah with my friend Nicole. We went and stayed at her Grandparents house in St. George. Me and Nicole stayed in her Grandparents caseda which is kinda like a guest house. It was really cool! It was really beautiful up there. We went up to Zion National Park. Went on a little hike there. It was so cold the whole time we stayed there.. Brrr LOL We went to the mall also... there mall was kinda weird because there was no secound floor? lol but it was cool there. Also me and Nicole went and saw Valentines Day. I will say it was not the best movie but it is one of those movies that are cute. LOL We played the Wii alot Just Dance I love that game now. At night when we where alone I swear was really scary. The first night was the worst because we heard alot of noises. I swear like I saw someone for the movie starngers... creepy.. All in all though I had a awesome time!! Pink Peace Love Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment