Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Daily Makeup





So I thought I would write a post about makeup! These are just some of the regular things I use! First off I use Lash Blast Mascara by Cover Girl. I like this mascara because for me I dont have long lashes plus i dont have alot of them. The big wide brush spreads them out so you get a more fuller look. My eyes are already tiny so I need my lashes wide and big to make then look bigger. I think this mascara so does that. Secound off I use White eye liner from Vicotria Secrets its called Chubby Eye Crayon lol. I dont use it as my regualr eye liner I use it as a eye opener lol. I use the white on my water line of my eye at the bottom. Its makes it so your eye looks bigger. Like I said I have samll eyes so the bigger the better. The next thing I use is Cover Girl True Blend Meduim Translcuent Powder. I like this powder becuase It goes on even and not alot goes on either. For me thats all I need. But it all depends on ur skin. The last thing I use is by MAX is there P.J party eyeshadow. Now this is just one of my eyeshadows but I like it the best. It comes with three colors one is like a baby blue then a light pink and a lavender purple. I think I like these colors because they are so light and they pretty much can go with anything. Pink Peace Love Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment