Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sad but Happy :( :)

So I went to the mall today..my favorite place in the whole world! Well I go there to go get my Lip Stick Vivia Glam in Gaga by Lady gaga.. well in this mall they did not have a MAC place... :( So I was pretty sad with that. But I know I will get it at some point :) Anyway so we went to Victoria Secrets and I saw a really pretty lip stick. I dont really like lip stick that much I rather have a lip gloss... but I thought I would give this one a try. Its called V.I.P. The color is kinda dark but not like scary dark.. LOL its still like a color you can wear every day. I think it is really cute :) Also today I went to Bath and Body works. I love there lip gloss there! I got there newest kind called Blue Colada from Liplicious. Its a blue color but it comes out like just kinda clear. I like it because spring is just around the corner and you kinda want a light lip gloss not a heavy color. And it smells really like fresh and nice which I like. Well I hope the people who are reading my blog like it! :) Pink Peace Love Madison

1 comment:

  1. We'll have to go to the Galleria Mall soon so you can get the Lady Gaga lip stick. I'm glad you like the one from V.S. though (you're welcome btw). And I agree, I really like the Blue Colada lip gloss. One can never have too many lip glosses :)

    ReplyDelete