Tuesday, February 16, 2010

About me! :D

Hi! Iam maddy. I never have really done a blog but I thought I give it a shot! Well this is my first post or whatever its call it lol. Well first I would just like to say that Iam a really cool person and iam funny. I like to hang out with my friends alot we joke and say we the Clique Girlz from the movie lol because we are silly like that. haha but anyway also just to let you know I may not have the best spelling ;) I love fairies because iam cool like that LOL JK but really i do. i have my own fairy on Pixie Hollow.com her name is Stella Brightshimmer haha I know iam kinda old for it but what the heck i dont really care what people say. I feel like people usually get along with me i hope! iam not a person to judge. I like taylor swift i saw her in concert last year in may for my bday even though my bday is in march. i think i will say it was my favorite birthday gift. i have four dogs Abby Paige Noel and Rosie. Even though Noel and Rosie arent really my dogs I feel like they are :) I got abby when I was 7 and it was kinda my first dog.i just remember how much i loved her and how i she was the best dog in the whole world! she is now getting old... and she is not much active as she use to be but she is still think she is the best dog and she will always be my baby :) When I get older I hope to be a styalist or makeup artist or have something to do with fashion. I do my own hair every morning its usually straight or curly and i do my own makeup. umm wow iam kinda running out of things to say lol... Well Ill leave it like this. I hope people who are reading this enjoy it! :) Pink. Peace. Love. Madison


1 comment:

  1. Hey Maddy! I'm so glad that you've started a blog! I hope you like writing it as much as I do! I can't wait to read what you have to say :)

    ReplyDelete