Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Being cool LOLZ


So yesterday Nicole, Me , my mom, and Briana went to Dos Lagos. So we went and ate some ice cream... shopped around a little bit. We went in Icing and my mom was like omg you should get some fake stickers and put it on ur nose so it looks like you got a nose piercing. LOL they had the perfect kind there! OMG we looked so good!! Even Briana thought they were awesome. SO while we were shopping around you could tell people were looking at us kinda of funny. lol I did not care because they looked so cute! I was like omg now I really want like a real nose piercing! LOL so ya me and Nicole were looking so cool. lol we went in a shoe store and where trying on shoes lol haha. and briana got some earring for only a 1$ ar Barkers!! And me and Nicole got some cute sun glasses for a 1$ 2! there are so cute!!! i was like wow only a 1$???? lol ya so we had a great a time!!!!!!! Pink Peace Love Madison (ill post some pictures tomorrow)

No comments:

Post a Comment