Monday, March 1, 2010

Back to school.


Nicole



Today was our first day back to school from being off track for February. It was a boring day ...nothing new. Of course my P.E class had to do the stupid mile today. :( I feel like sometimes when we are at school people act different then from the way they normally act. IDK thats just sometimes how I feel. But I really was happy to see my friends again! Well I saw some of my friends off track but some people have not seen in a month so that was cool! Of course when we come back on track people are siting at our table at lunch! Iam getting so sick of people taking OUR ( Nicole Omni Cassey Valerie Deja) spot! Like everyone is getting tired of it. Like we have had that spot forever since we started school then when we come back people are siting there??? Iam like NO move ppl haha I really did not say that... but thats how everyone feels. Well that is all about my day at school. See I told you it was boring. Pink Peace Love Madison

1 comment:

  1. Glad your first day back went pretty well. That stinks about people taking your table. That used to always happen to my friends and I. We'd get back and our spot would be gone. We just kept finding news ones! LOL! Hope you have a good week!!

    ReplyDelete