Tuesday, March 16, 2010

F.J.O




So yesterday I found out the greatest news. My sister is pregnant! Also Am going to be a Aunt!! WOW!!! Its been a long time I have been waiting to hear this. I hope that this baby will be as close as me and Briana are. I don't think anyone has the same connection as Briana and I do. Its different between all sisters I think. The baby will be born almost the same age Briana was when I was born. Just 1 year different. I m hoping it is a girl!!! If it is a boy Ill be ok. But I do hope if it is a boy we will still be close. ( I hope so!) I just think a girl would be sooo much better because I just feel like me and the baby will be closer. I m personally naming the baby F.J.O. Since I dont know if it is a girl or a boy yet.. so this is its name. Ill elxplain what it means. LOL It stands for Febuary, June, October. Those are the months I have off for school. I think those months are my favorite because I get to spend it with my sister! We have had soo much fun during those break off school for me. Now.. I wont have that anymore... Our school is now going on traditional. I have been on year round since kindergarden and Im going to miss it. I loved getting those months off because I would be looking forward for them all year long. For me and Briana those months ment LOTS of shopping!!! Wich is our fave thing!! I love spending the day with Briana if its watching tv all day lol thats coool or if we go to target everyday because its the best place on earth.. i LOVE it. I can not tell you how many time we go to target! I swear I have that place meorized. In october we always go for the Halloween Clearence and In Febuary we go for the Valentine Clearence. AND of couse my fave clearnce of alll time!! CHRISTMAS clerance there!! Briana and I have had many good times at traget. LOL I just hope that this baby will be the same with me! She or he will be looking forward on its breaks to spend time with Aunt Madison. LOL. I just want this baby to be as close as me and Briana. And that it will love spending time with me as much as I love spending time with Briana. I already LOVE this baby so much! And I love you Briana! My sister forever! <3

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, Maddy :) You are so sweet! That made me tear up. I feel the same way as you - - our time together is the best!! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete