Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Birthday!!






So this weekend was my 13th bday!!! On Saturday Nicole Omni Valerie Deja Alexis Cassey and Summer came over! We played a scavenger hunt and the game Chubby Bunny! Everyone looked soo funny playing that game! Then I had a Jumper! It was so much fun! Everyone loved it! Then Russ made me my own CDS for the party with all these songs on it and we had the CD player playing! Then we open presents ate my awesome cupcake cake! We watched 2 movies and talked then went to bed! OH!!! And we played a prank on Summer. LOLZ. Then on Monday Nicole is taking me to the Black Eyed Peas concert because her mom is not going now and they have a extra ticket!!! So I get to go!! YAY!!! Im so excited for it!!!!!! THANKS NICOLE!!! Well here are some pics of my awesome weekend! Pink Peace Love Madison.

2 comments:

  1. haha its hard putting alot on here because i have to change there size and all this other stuff so i dont put alot on lol

    ReplyDelete