Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Good Morning!

So today is late start at school which means I start school a hour later. Of course everyone likes this day because you can sleep in. NOT ME. For some reason when I know its school I wake up early. But when I am off track I have not a problem sleeping in. Like its not that I got use to waking up ealry now... because when I go off track its like I dont have to get use to not getting up ealry. I think this sounds a little confusing... lol Anyway like I said I wish I could sleep in like everyone else.. :( Oh well more time to get some things done like being on here! :) So I have been planning my bday party! Ya its 24 days away thats like a month but I did not know there was so much stuff you had to do. My colors where going to be purple and black... but I found alot of more cute stuff in Pink and Lime Green! I love those colors too so Iam happy about that, and there kinda of Spring colors which is cute! I was going to have a bouncer thing well because everyone loves bouncers!... but there kinda alot of money.. so I may not get one because we also have Camerons 16 bday which is really big. So we have to save some money. But Briana and I have been looking up some game things and there are alot of good ideas out there! So I hope I can get a jumper and if not thats fine because there is so many good party ideas I have. Well I better go get ready for another day at school! Pink Peace Love Madison

1 comment:

  1. I know your party will be super cute and lots of fun!! Just like you :)

    ReplyDelete