Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday!

Ok so today Briana and my mom and me are going to go shopping for my party supplies!! I m so excited!! I sill dont know what colors I m doing but I thought if I find a cute color of plates or something.. Ill go with that theme. So I have like 200 lists of things haha not really but I have alot of lists. I like making lists. Its one thing I like doing that keeps me organized. Anyway so ya today we are going to go to some differnt stores and get my supplies. Also I think we are going to Sams Club to order my cake. I dont want a regular cake I want a cupcake cake lol. Its a cake made out of cupcakes. I like cup cakes better then cake.. so I thought this cake was perfect! The only things we are not getting is food.. and I think the ballons all the rest we can get today. Also we are getting our toes done! I got my eye brow and lip done the other day so I can check that off my list. LOL OH! Also we already order the jumper so I m glade we got that done. Well I better go! Pink Peace Love Madison

1 comment: