Sunday, August 14, 2011

Whats in trend with teens?





Hey! Okay right now that is in trend with like every day teens are body con skirts, crop tops, high waist ed shorts, brown or neutral cross body bags. Now out of these trends I have only owned the body con skirts and cross body bags. Now what usually girls wear with body con skirts are sometimes crop tops because with body con skirts they come up a little bit higher. Now the other shirt you can wear is just a super loose flowy tops. For the body con skirts right now the nautical theme is really in which is like sailor type. So usually its white with navy blue stripes. I personally just own a black one. I like this trend and think its very cute. With crop tops girls will show there pretty much just the belly button. And you can wear it with shorts or jeans. High waisted shorts are definitely making a come back. Most people tuck the shirt into the shorts. Also why girls like this is because your shorts can be super short but on the top there higher so you cant really look hookerish. Now my favorite is the cross body bags and there super boho and just so easy going I love it and I want to get another one because mine broke:( But yeah there is so many ways this bags comes it even there are kind with the short handle and come with the super long one. All depends.


1 comment:

  1. I soooooo want a nautical top for Fall. I see a trip to Forever 21 in our near future ;)

    ReplyDelete