Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sweatproof foundation!

Okay so I learned this from one of my favorite beauty gurus! I watch you tube videos and she is just amazing! She had a did a tutorial on how to do sweat proof makeup. I have p.e in this 100 degree heat and its ridiculous, but on top of that all my makeup just comes off! It got all on my shirt and it was grosss. So I saw her do this and I needed to try it out! I will link her blog and her name is Cassandra btw! Okay I will list the products of what you need. I will give you drug store brands and high end and there prices!

Foundation:
Okay so for foundation you want a creme one. Not liquid.

Drug store: Loreal True Match super-bendable compact makeup. This is the one I use and I loveeeee it! It has SPF 17 sunscreen! It also oil free! Im in the color W3 which means warm 3. There are warm and cool colors. Apply this with fingers!
-$10.99


Highend: Some kind of gorgeous by Benfit. This is also feels just like the loreal one. I was going to get this one but at my ULTA they didnt have my shade :( This one will give you more coverage then the loreal one. And probably stay on longer. They only have 3 colors translucent, deep, and lite.
-$29.99


**Okay also if you have oily skin like me I would definetly get Smashbox Anit Shine. OMG its my favorite product its just really good. I'm happy that I got it. I got it in june and its works sooo good. It comes in one shade because its just clear. This is just a little extra for this sweat proof makeup. So its not essential. Oh its about $27.


PRIMER:
Okay I never used a face primer till now. A face primer is what you put on first to keep your makeup on. This is the most important thing for not letting your makeup come off. This will act as a glue for your foundation.

Drugstore: I dont really know any drugstore kind. But I think covergirl has some.

Highend: I use by Two Faced there Primed and Poreless skin smoothing Face Primer. Now what I like about this one is it also reduces the size of your pours! Well just the way they look. You can wear this alone or under bronzer and makeup.
Apply this with fingers.
-$30

POWDER:
I like to use Covergirls loose professional powder. I'm in the color medium.Its cheap and works really good! For powders it doesnt really matter what kind you use. You use powder just to set your foundation. Apply your powder with just a big fluffy brush!

Drugstore: Covergirls loose professional powder
-$5.89


Highend: Any high end kind will do from smashbox, makeup forever, MAC it doesnt matter.

** Also if you have dry skin and you put moisturizer on your face first that's fine! It wont affect anything!

In order this is how you need to apply it.
1. anit shine (if you do want to use it)
2. Primer
3. foundation
4. powder.

So thats all you need! I wear this makeup in the California heat and it stayed on(: This is good for being outside or if your going to the gym and you still want to have a little coverage of makeup (;
I do recommend this to anyone who gets hot easily like me and sweats this a great foundation routine!

The link to Cassandra BLOG!
http://diamondsandheels14.blogspot.com/

Pink peace love madison

1 comment:

  1. For a girl with no job you sure do put out the $$ for makeup! LOL!! Wish Mom & Dad had been that nice to me when I was in HS! ;)

    ReplyDelete