Saturday, August 27, 2011

Spider lashes






Okay spider lashes are very in right now. They are all over the runway to. What spider lashes are they are suppose to look like little spider legs. I know sounds creepy. The look does consist of a little bit of kind of clumpy look in a way but not really. You can smooth it out. It really is all about mascara. And what tends to happen your lashes like start to stick together. I think I mastered it today! Ill say one thing you need to use lotsssss of coats. So I wouldn't recommend to use water proof mascara because it will be a pain to take off! You do have to use two to 3 masacra to get the look im not gonna lie because diffent mascaras do different things.

What you need:

Eyelash curler: I used revlons

Covergirls lash blast. I always come back to this mascara I always forget how good it works! I use this one because it give more volume to the look.


Maybelline Turbo Volume express. This one is really what gets you that spider effect. It brush is really what makes your lashes get that stick.


Revlon's Fablash. I use at the tips to give them more length.


Pink peace love madison


Creeper face! hahaha

1 comment:

  1. Looks pretty...but takes too much mascara. I barely have time to get on a coat or two. LOL!

    ReplyDelete