Monday, August 22, 2011

Whats in trend for babys this fall?

So I have a nephew Carter who is 9 months old today! He is like the best baby in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD. Like omg you have no idea how much I love him. I can talk about him forever. Hes getting so big and I cant believe were the time has gone! I want him to stay little forever and never grow up.

But we all know thats not possible. But while your child is growing up you want to get them started on the right track and that all starts off with what your baby is wearing of course! Even if they dont know what there wearing you do and your gonna be the person with them for a veryyyyy long time. (:

Fall is coming up and thats Carter birthday time <333 Now I always you know check on to the kids clothing websites just to "browse" and I have noticed that little quilted puffer vest.
Also omg I cant see enough of corduroy jackets? How adorableeeee.As for girls clothes um I dont care. Just kidding. I do, but personally I focus on the boy clothes because well Carter is a boy!! Hahaha
I hope you fashionable moms out there make your baby look just as good as you this fall!


3 comments:

  1. LOVE the vest! Truitt had one last winter but was so small he didn't get much use out of it. Hopefully he can wear more this fall and winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are both sooooooo cute!! Too bad it stays so warm in socal. I think Carter still needs the jacket though. I'm thinking bday gift from Auntie? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samantha I know Carter had a ton of cute winter/fall clothes last year too & he was to small for them but now this year he can wear them!!

    Briana and maybe a bday gift for him!

    ReplyDelete