Wednesday, August 10, 2011

First Day of High School


Before common ground ceremony for Covenant
Iam "Serenity"

In Hollywood!

At the park with omni and nicole

Carter nice and cozy on the ride to Vegas!

Me and my Mommy <33
Today was my first day of high school. Cam and I drove together. It wasn't as bad as I thought. I have my first four classes with my good friend Alexis <333 When I walked in my first period we were like screaming! And then when we saw we had a bunch of other classes together it was even better! There is 4,000 kids at my school its HUGE. I actually didn't get that lost like I knew the buildings pretty well and all my class rooms were easy to find. I really dont like lunch that much just because its so hot and you have to stand around because like all the "big" kids get tables. Also like you dont even have time to eat because your trying to find your friends. I like my shecdule. I got everything I wanted. Im doing Spanish and health because everyone says get that over with. Im also in AP language arts! We had to read the book the Alchemist. It was very how do I say it very like teaching about life and your journey. It wasn't bad but its not my favorite. Im sad to see Summer go. I didnt have the best summer . I was very sick for about the whole month of june. I didnt really see my friends. I just spent it with my mom. Vegas was so much fun though! I love going with my family even though its alot of work but we always pull through. I spent the night at Briana's got to spend time with Carter. Hes growing up sooo fast. Like it feels like yesterday I was siting there in the hospital waiting for Briana to have him. Now his 1st bday is in like 3 months??? SAY WHAT? Im going to post some pics I dont have alot just because I really didnt do many things and with friends and stuff.
Pink Peace Love Madison

1 comment:

  1. I had fun with you this summer too! And I agree, it went by soooooooooooooooooooooo fast!!!!! Hopefully before you know it xmas vacation will be here!!

    ReplyDelete