Saturday, December 31, 2011

TAG! 11 things about me!

So I'm not gonna tag anyone because I don't have a lot of followers but the questions seem fun and I was Tagged by my sister Briana!

11 THINGS ABOUT ME:

1. I have dyed my hair since the 5th grade

2. This is the longest my hair has ever been in my whole life

3. I went to the Ellen DeGeneres show

4.I have over 50 nail polishes

5. I have been to the Taylor Swift concert and Black Eyed Peas

6. I have a chicken pox scar right in the middle of my forehead

7. I saw my nephew Carter being born

8. I had a white hamster named Cheryl and she bit my brother, my brother in-law and mom.
(but I loved her anyway)

9. I plan to go to Paris after I graduate high school.

10. I watch all the beauty gurus on youtube 24/7.

11. I cry every time I see the Notebook.

BRIANA'S QUESTIONS:

1. If you could meet one person living or
deceased who would it be?
- Marylin Monroe
2. If you could rename yourself, what would
your name be?
-Alice
3. What is your lucky number?
-3
4. Are you afraid of anything?
- spiders, anything crawly
5. Furthest destination away from "home"
you have ever traveled?
-Utah
6. How many kids do you want?
- 1
7. Must see TV show?
-Pretty Little Liars
8. Wildest thing you've ever done?
- T.P'd a house on my 13 bday
9. How much would someone have to pay you
for you to shave your head?
-a billion dollars
10. Top goal for 2012
-be positive!
11. What is your usual bedtime and wake up time?
-bedtime would be 10 or 11 and on school days I wake up at 5:45

No comments:

Post a Comment