Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Makeup

Hey guyss!
So I wanted to do a post on what makeup items I got for xmas! I have got to try these out so I have a little review on them.(;

I first got a duo from benefit of their box powders! These were at Ulta on black friday. These two blushes are no longer being sold so this duo was only $19. One is originally $28! The colors are beautiful. The first color is Georgia! It is light peachy blush. Not to much shimmer. But it smells amazinggg! It really does smell like peaches. Yum!
Next one is Thrrrob. This is a pinky with plum color blush. This does have some shimmer but not a lot to notice it on the face.

I next got two lip products! I first got the Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake. Thanks sissy for buying it for me! The lip butters are so hard to find! They have been the big thing this month and every time I go to a drug store or Target they are always sold out! The color is a like barbie pink color. I usually dab it on my lip so its not so bright.

I next got a MAC lipstick in Creme Cup! Its such a pretty dusty rose pink color. It a everyday color you can wear all the time and I really loveee it.!

XOXOX Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment