Saturday, December 31, 2011

!My Top 11 makeup Prodcucts of 2011!

So since today is New Years Eve it is time to round off my top 11 makeup products I used the most this year!

So:
2 face
2 eyes
2 lips
2 nails
2 hair
1 palette

FACE:
1. Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray. This stuff is just amazing. I just ran out of my first bottle and I need a new one ASAP. This spray keep your makeup on for so long!
2.Maybelline Dream Mousse blush in Peach Satin. I always come back to this blush when I dont know what to wear. It just soo pretty and light with like gold littler shimmers.

EYES:
1. Cover girl Country Woods Quad. I cant stress to you enough how much I wore this. I hit pan on two of the colors. They just looked so good on my eyes!
2. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden. Wow I finally got my first primer to keep my eyeshadow on and this is amazing. It evens out my skin tone on my lid and it keeps my eye shadows from creasing. I just love it.

LIPS:
1. EOS lip Balm in Sweet Mint. Okay these lip balms make your lips so smooth and ugh I used my everyday and I still do. I even bought a second one!
2. Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Citrus Slice. This lipstick was part of one collection where it suppose to look like you ate a Popsicle. The Lipstick itself is like clear like you can see through the lipstick. When you put it on your lips it is like a perfect tint of pink.

NAILS: ( This is hardd!)
1.Nicole by O.P.I in the Color "Baby" Blue. Yes this is from the Justin Bieber line but thats not why I like it. It is just such a unique pretty blue on your nails. It stays on forever and I wore it sooo much this summer.
2. Essie in the color California Coral. I love this color. I dont own any Coral nail polishes but this one is so prettyyy.

HAIR:
1. Sultra Flat Iron. I loveee this flat iron so much. The one before I was using was soo bad. All the color on the plates were coming off and it was horrible. So my mom said to get a good flat iron that will last me forever and this one will! It did cost a pretty penny but for me I flat Iron my hair almost everyday so it was worth it!
2. Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray. I have been using this since my Birthday in March. It just makes me feel like my hair is getting all the Vitamins it needs and it makes my hair feel supper soft after too.

PALETTE:
1. Urban Decay Naked Palette: This is def a no brainier! Man I used this so much this summer when I got it and I have already resivred for my Naked 2 palette at Ulta! This was one of the best $50 I have spent this year! I recommend everyone to get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment