Sunday, May 1, 2011

Weekend (: !

HAHAHA I look like crap but carters so cute!
Awww who are those cuties (;


Another great weekend!

Well lets first say last week was our last week of Testing! Wooo Hoo! I totally was lost on math. I pretty much guessed. As for science L.A and history they were ok. I only have one more month of gay ass Citrus. I'm soo done with that school. I want to go to High School but them im totally scaredd.

Back to my weekend. Friday I stayed home and chilled. Saturday I went over to Briana's house! I got to spend time with Carter. He sooo cute!. I just cant stop saying such great things about him. He's so adorableee. Today we went shopping! I went to forever 21 and got two shirts and im gonna wear one of them for the Ellen show! Its only two weeks away im soo stokeddd. Im gonna miss school on may 12th and 13th (: I also got my 8th grade graduation dress.! Its sooo cute. It black and had pockets and has one sholder sleeve and ughh its soo perfect! Then i got some cute ballet flats that have flowers on them and glittery. I also got a new wallet and some purple eye shadow! Then i get to get my pictures donee. (: I'm so excited about that! So I can give professional pics to my grandparents. (:

Tomorrow is school. -__- Lets try to get through this month fast!!!!
Pink Peace Love Madison

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Summer is almost here!! I think this month will go by super fast! Glad you were able to come over this weekend...and that we got to go shopping! Carter is such a trooper - - he made it through our 5 hour shopping spree! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete