Sunday, May 22, 2011

This weekend was NBD (;




I know I look dumb and Asian but I cant help it. Baby I was born that way. hahahah


Hey Blog people! It sucks because like no one reads my blog. -_- haha but oh well I just like writing alot (:

Im gett prettyyy pumpeddd. This is my last week being a 8th grader (: This summer im in Highschool. Im exciteddd. Not next week but the week after on June 2nd is my graduation. I have the perfect dress the perfect shoes and earrings. (: <33333


FRIDAY: My friend Valerie came overr. (: I have known her since 4th grade. Then she moved in 6th. I didnt see her for over a year or even talked to her. But in 7th grade we became friends again <333 We have so many insiders and names are main names are Smiley(thats what I call her) and she calls me Babyface. ! She is so cool and I love hanging out with her. (: We made shirts on friend that say "Were NBD" which mean were no big deal. (; its always been our saying. We got black shirts and puff paint and did them. They look super good!

SATURDAY: It was my cousins Scott graduation from Law School. My dad Briana and Carter and I went. It was at Tapps. We got yummy food. Also everyone loved seeing Carter in his helmet! He looks super cuteee!

SUNDAY: Well today has been a long dayy. We have been gone since 10 this morning. Cameron Bri and Carter we went to forever 21 and I got my earrtings to go with my graduation dress and Cam got some clothes. Then we went to the mall and got my Graduation Pics Professionally
done.! (: They looked cute. We also got carters 6 months done. He pretty much out did me. He was adorableeeeee.

I wanna enjoy this last week. No drama. No worries.
Pink Peace Love Madison

1 comment:

  1. I always like reading your blog, so I'm glad you post!! I had so much fun with you this weekend (as always)!! I think your pics turned out soooo good (but what is that sun thing on the pic you posted here?). And I agree, Carter's pics were way too cute!! I'm so excited that you only have a week or so left of school! This summer is going to be the best...beach, wild animal park, pool and of course shopping!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete