Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day 2011







HAPPY MOTHERS DAY EVERYONE!

Happy Mothers Day to my mommy <333 I loveee her so muchhh. Shes definitely is the craziest, funny, weird, loving, caring, outgoing person I know. (: I had a great mothers day with her.

We started off by going to Common Ground in the morning with Briana and Carter. Then we went out and ate lunch for mothers day. We got home and opened up gifts! This was Briana's first mothers day! We got her some body butter, baby oil for carter, earrings. For my mom, I made her a video of her being a mom for 29 years. I did it with music and old pictures. It was reallllyyy gooood. (: I had a great mothers day with my family. I wish many more wonderful mother days for Briana <333333

Pink Peace Love Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment