Saturday, May 7, 2011

The good timess(:





Friday night was soo fun!
It was just like old timess like last yearrr(:

So Mackenna asked to hang out friday. We have been trying to hang out for monthss but it never happens. So we finally did yesterday. She came home with me from school. (:
Briana and Carter where there and we played Glee Sing It! She also got to see Carter. :D
Then we were on the comp listening to some music and taking picss! (:
Valerie and Omni came with us to the moviess. We were just hanging out and then we started calling each other different names and trying to guess what other peoples name were. I cant even remember what everyones "different" name was it like changed allll the time. We went to best buy and took pics. (: Then me ally andy nd kenna went to wendyss. Then Cameron and Donjae where there those are omnis cuzzins well only cameron is. OH ! And the best part is I found a 10$ bill on the ground?!?! I was exciteddddd. Haha so me nd kenna got cold stone. (:
It was a greatt night with Kenna,Valerie, Omni, Ally, Andy, Dallas, Cameron, and Donjae!

1 comment: