Friday, March 18, 2011

UPDATE!




Hey guys (:
Today is Friday woo hoo! Going over to Briana's since I have nothing planned.
Tomorrow is Cameron's 17 birthday! Mine is next Monday yay! 14 <333

ANYWAY so today I wore my new shirt I got from forever 21 its long and it has like this rope belt and it has hello kitty on it and I wore my skinny jeans and black flats with it! I have been getting some really good deals there and some cute necklaces.

I'm into stripes stuff right now. Even though they say they only make you look bigger if you wear them right they wont (; I also got this one grey shirt with the British flag on it and its like lace. I like it alot! I know ill be getting more stuff with my birthday money!
Also im not sure what where doing for my bday still. My dad is sketchy and cant give me a answer.

Im hoping this week I can get my nails done and Im thinking of getting the number 14 put on them. <333

Have a great Friday everyone!

Pink Peace Love Madison



3 comments:

  1. Yay!! So glad you're coming over this weekend!! And double yay!! You're almost 14!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun, you crazy ladies!

    P.S. Madison, you are just stylish. Period. (But then again, yo sistah is, too.) Love that black and white striped sweater. It looks totally cute on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm, and Carter looks A LOT like his auntie. It just hit me. Whoa.

    My baby, Diego, looks a fair amount like my older brother.

    ReplyDelete