Monday, March 7, 2011

Blessed




Sunday was my nephew Carter's blessing ceremony. It went very good. Although I was so nervous because I had to read a poem thing(it went well) so that's all I could think about the whole time. Carter looked so cute in his little white outfit! I dont have many pictures because I took them all on Briana's camera. Cameron and I had to promise to do all these things for Carter then we light a candle. After, everyone came back to our house to eat! It was a long day but a lot of fun (: <333

Last Monday Nicole came over! <333 We went to the park and it was a lot of fun. I also got very sick last week. Missed 2 days of school but is all caught up now. Thank goodness. I had horrible asthma and a cough and runny nose. Blegh.

I'm so blessed to have wonderful family to take care of me when I'm sick. I'm lucky to have Carter and my family and friends in my life. (:
Pink Peace Love Madison

1 comment: