Sunday, March 27, 2011

14th birthday!






So tonight I celebrated my 14th bday (: Tomorrow is my real bday but this was the day everyone could get together. My family came and my grandma and grandpa to Woodranch restaurant.! It was sooo good. I opened my gifts before we went. I got a beach coverup, and just dance 2 from my parents! Briana took me shopping last week! My grandparents gave me money and so did my Aunt Shelly! I got my nails done last week and got the number 14 put on them(: Briana has more pics then me but here are some! I love Carters face in the one of us!Carter did have on a cute outfit that said "I like hanging with my aunt" and it had little monkeys on it! aaww I also got my hair done on friday! I had such a great night! I also had a tinker bell balloon bc im cool(; Now im going to wait till midnight when my real bday is (: <333

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, dear Madison! Happy birthday to you!

    Have a fantastic day. What a beautiful time of year to have a birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristin! (: and yeah the whether is actually nice today (:

    ReplyDelete