Saturday, October 22, 2011

Tokidoki Barbie





AHHHH. I have always loved barbies. It was my thing when I was younger and I never was like a baby doll fan I just loveddd Barbie. And its funny I'm writing this because I was going through my millions of barbies in the garage packed away because my mom wanted to know if she could sale them!! UHHHH NO. When I'm 30 and in debt because I spent my money on shopping and those Barbies are now considered collectibles they will become handy! (; Anyway off topic. So Tokidoki is becoming such a huge Cosmetics Company and they sale it at Sephora and online. I got my first tokidoki eyeshadow almost a year ago for xmas and I love it. The packageing is adroable! And thats why I was first drawn to it. Now Tokidoki has teamed up with Barbie and has a made one a super cool new Barbie! She has a cute pink bob and tattoos all over! I love it. I think shes trendy cute and ugh if she was made when I played with Barbie she would definitely be my fave. They have teamed up with Smashboxs comsetics also a while back. Lets just say Tokidoki is becoming big!

2 comments: