Friday, October 28, 2011

New polish Alert: kardashian kolors




So Nicole by O.P.I teamed up with the one and only Kardashian girls to come out with each of there own personalized nail color. Each girl has 2 or 3 colors in there collection. And it isnt just Kim, Kourtney and Khole its also Kris the mom and the two younger sisters Kendall and Kylie! I dont understand why Kendall and Kylie are in it because there not even a Kardashian there last name is Jennar but whatever. I first wanna start off and say Kim's color were the boring est and ugliest. Like so not fun. It was a baby manicure pink, and white. But I did love one color from Khole's and omg this really pretty sparkle one from Kylie's. I did end up surprisingly getting one from Kendalls collection. I have been on a look out for a pink nail polish so I decide to get hers. I also got one for my sister. I got her one from Kourtneys and its soo pretty and a color my sister doesnt have.
I bought them at Walmart by the way!


The pics dont show the EXACT color but its pretty close to it.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to try out my Khloe red next week!! Gotta wear orange for halloween this week ;)

    ReplyDelete