Friday, April 15, 2011

It's Friday, Friday gotta get down on Friday!







YAY! THE WEEK IS OVER!
Well I didn't go to school today because Briana and Carter were coming over and I just really didn't feel like going.(:
Next week is our big testing week. I really gotta do good. Im going to try to do my best on math because I really don't want to have to take Algebra over again freshman year. Math is probly my hardest subject. I know I will do good in Language Arts and Im not too worried about history and science. This week Nicole complimented me every day on my shirts! :D I went shopping last weekend so they were new.(: I wore this thursday. It was this super cute baby blue/ turquoise color with white polka dots. I really liked it! I got it on clearance at old navy !



This I wore Tuesday! I really like my rose quart necklace I got at forever 21.
I like this tank top alot to. Its very spring looking!


OOOO this top! I liked the lace on top and I really love the color.!!
I wore these lace flates to match them!


This shirt I wore monday! As you can see I have my pj bottoms on because I just took this pic because I didnt take one monday. I really like the print on this one!


Yesterday I found out Briana got us ticket to go to the Ellen DeGeneres show! We are going on May 12th! I really hope there is some good celebrities! I lovee her and her show. Im soo excitedddddd!

Today we went and got Briana and Carter and Briana went and got her hair done. Then we went to "Fish Fry" at church and ate fish for lent. It was good.

I likee this pic because i was twirling my hair (: <33

Im soo ready for summer!


I look soo ugly but its the only pic of me and carter I got today!


I usually only wear my glasses for seeing the board at school, but I have been soo blind this week I have been wearing them when I get home.


Pink Peace Love Madison

1 comment:

  1. You look adorable in the pic with you and Carter and I love your glasses!!!!!!!!! Wear them more often!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete