Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hump Day!

Happy Hump Day everyone. (:
Lets see first day of school was Monday from coming back from spring break. IT SUCKS.
This week has kinda been the worst and its ONLY Wednesday.
I really think I need to not let other people affect me when they are not even worth it.
I totally had a muscle spas am in my leg yesterday. It hurt like a bitch.
I guess since not running for 2 weeks and then on Monday running really came with consciences.
Tomorrow I get to see my nephew Carter! He makes me soo happy. He gets bigger and bigger every time I see him. He always gets a huge smile when he sees me and it melts my heart. <3333
Friday I guess we are going to "Fish Fry" at church for my dad. He has been working at it every Friday for the past few weeks.
As for the weekend well who knows what I will do.
Ill end with my favorite quote by the one and only Marilyn Monroe



"I believe everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so that you will eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes, good things fall apart, so better things can fall together." - -- Marilyn Monroe

1 comment: