Thursday, August 5, 2010

Briana bday :)/ UPDATE




Hey! So Monday was my sisters Birthday!! We went to San Diego, went to shops and stuff. I got a cute bracelet, and this really pretty black stone necklace. We ate at Sho Gun. We were going to eat a Benny Hannas, but we didn't. Im so happy I got to spend the day with Briana for her bday!!! I start school Wednesday. :( I soo do not want to go back. Now that were are stupid traditional. I have to wake up soo freakin early. OMG I hope I have classes with my fran. Im soo nervous. This summer I really did do alot of stuff. Like seriously I think back to when me and my mom got stuck in the car. That was the being of my vacation and it feels like that was such a longgg time ago. I will have to admit im ready for fall time. ONLY FOR ONE REASON! So that my little nephew can be here!! Me Omni and Valerie are in the Auntie club :)) haha. OMG i just cant believe summer vaca is over. I acctluy meant some new ppl over this vaca which is awesome. Joey :))) Well toot it and boot :) haha luv that song. Pink Peace Love Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment