Wednesday, August 11, 2010

8th grader (:




So today was my first day back to school! :D I got lost one time and thats it! yay! Im team blue just like i wanted! :) But all my other friends are on either team red or grey. :( Only person I got on my team is Cassey we have P.e and Science together! YAY!. My outfit was adorable today navy blue halter top with flower and sparkles on the top wit a pair or riped lookng skinny jeans with my black flip flopes and Nicole LEE purse :) Tomrrow's outfit gonna be even better! There are like wayy to many kids now at citrus! its crazy!!!! I got a kid name Alejandro in my class. haha omg luv him haha i keep singing the song every time i heard his name. haha last day of summer was good. I spent it at my grandmas and relaxing. Ill post a pic of my last summer outfit ;) hahaha Anyway I better go. Night blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment