Friday, April 6, 2012

REVIEW:Sonia Kashuk Brush Couture

I always have been interested in Sonia Kashuk for Target and I got her version of the Beauty Blender awhile back and I love it. Still use it today. I am also a big fan of her brush cleaner. At Target I always see her brush kits and they have always the cutest pattern and design. So I got a Gift Card to Target for my bday so I decided to get some new brushes because I needed some. I got this set right here in the pic above and I really love it. They are all natural hair brushes and the only one that is synthetic is the white concealer brush. My favorite is the 2nd one in the picture which is a blending/crease brush. I own brushes similar to that design but nothing like this. The hair on the brushes are very soft. I haven't had shedding either. I think for the price of these are wonderful only $14.99. I think thats pretty good for such nice quality brushes. She is always releaseing new little fun designs and some even come with cute little bags. I definitely want to try more!

OVERALL: I defiantly recommend this as a present for a makeup loving girl.

1 comment:

  1. These brushes are sooooo cute (and such a good deal)!! I think I'm going to get them next shopping trip!!

    ReplyDelete