Saturday, January 21, 2012

Drugstore Haul!


Hey guys so I went into walmart today just for shampoo but of course walked out with other things. I saw some products that I have been wanting so I did pick up a few(:



So this is the shampoo and conditioner that I got! I really wanted a natural chemical free shampoo and this looked really good! Its L'Oreal Reconstructive Line. It has no sulfate or any other nasty junk for your hair. I just used this tonight and I like it so far! My hair feels really smooth and defiantly not frizzy.
I got sucked into buying another Revlon Lip butter. I only have another one in Strawberry Shortcake that I really like so I thought I get another one. I really love this color every time I see a person do a blog on it , it just looks real pretty on the lips. So Im real excited to try this out .

OOOO. I'm really excited about this one! Revlon has come out with these new colorstay eyeshadow in a bunch of different quads but I really liked this one. They are pretty matte but two of them kinda have a satin finish. I got this quad because I really liked the bottom left color!


OMG another color tattoo. I really love these and I wanted a white one I could use under any color eyeshadow. This is in the color To Cool.
I have really have been liking aussie a lot and have been trying the brand out. So I used this tonight also on my hair but after you get out the shower on wet hair work this on the bottom of your hair and its suppose to help your split ends.


I had no idea Bethenny Frankel has a skin care line! Most of the stuff was more like face washes and she had these lip glosses and like chapstick. I got me and my sister one and I cant wait to try them!

2 comments:

  1. You should do a swatch/ review on the Maybelline tattoos ! I'd love to see it

    ReplyDelete