Saturday, September 10, 2011

Taylor Swifts New Frangrance!


My sister just sent me a ad from ulta saying that Taylor Swift is coming out with a new Fragrance called Wonderstruck. Im excited! This is defiantly going on my xmas list! The packaging is adroable and the name is cute too! I'm so happy she finally came out with one and she also said this fragrance was inspired by her song Enchanted that she wrote and one of the lyrics she says, "I'm wonderstruck blushing all the way home.." Also if you dont already know Enchanted is my favorite SONG of hers for both CDS and it reminds me of my nephew Carter because it is the song I listened to alllll week of the week he was born. <3 It so pretty and I just cant wait for the fragrance to come out in Ocotober!

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully Ulta has it out so we can give it a sniff today!!

    ReplyDelete