Thursday, June 2, 2011

The end of Jr High...


my seestar <333

The 1st day of 7th grade.

My best friend since 4th grade. (:




My Family <333

Hey peopleeeeeeeeeee.
I started my blog in 7th grade and everything that I have posted has been things that have happened in my jr high experience. Now today was my Promotion to high school and it was bitter sweet. I had my good days and my bad but it was all worth it. I met amazing people that have changed my life and I met some not so amazing people. (;
I think what made me really kinda of sad was when my Language Arts teacher said goodbye. It dawned on me that I would likely never see her again.
Yesterday was hard to. We watched a slide show of the past year and all these pictures went by and sad music playing in the background. Like wow Im really leaving Citrus Hills. Im gonna miss the funny people in my class, the teachers(some),and my friends. People always said Jr High was there worst experience but to be honest mine was actually pretty good. Yeah there was drama, and bullys, and I did get busted for having medication my bag by the drug dog bahahaha but thats what make your Jr. high experience memorable.

So for all the people who read my blog even if no one reads it; I hope you enjoy what I post for the next 4 years of my High School Experience. <333
Pink Peace Love Madison

2 comments:

  1. Madison! I love reading your blog. I'm so glad you enjoyed junior high school.

    Ummm, your hair, hello?! Talk about cute! I love the color, cut, and style. I've been feeling so frumpy with my hair lately, your photos inspire me to do something super fun. (I guess with a mom and sistah like yours, there's no having boring hair allowed!) And your dress is very cute and fun, too.

    I have a feeling you'll enjoy high school, too. I can't wait to see where life takes you! I hope you have an awesome summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you enjoyed middle school! I think H.S. will be even more fun!! Just remember to always think for yourself and don't let others make you feel less than the beautiful, smart, kind and all around amazing girl you are!! P.S. I'm so glad you're on summer break now!! The pool is ready and waiting for you...and so are me and Carter ;)

    ReplyDelete