Thursday, February 10, 2011

All the way up :*



"Its a temporary life that takes you all the way up and all the way down"

So this week is taking forever. I dyed my hair dark. It wasn't suppose to come out so dark but my hair fades fast so no worries. I got my nails done this week ; their rainbow. <3333 I also for some reason really want to go see the Justin Bieber Movie! Im hoping I can go tomorrow w/ Alexis and Cassey. But probably not because of some people.-__- Then Monday is Valentines day! Nicole is coming that night because Jessica her step mom cant take her to school in the morning. I was hoping to go to dland that day. BUT Nicole cant because she has to watch jayden. So Ill see what I do that day. Briana Russ and Carter have been in San Diego all week. Typical I didnt get to go. We are dog siting Noel And Rosie for them. Hoping I get some money for this. lol. I also got a webcam yesterday. ! :D Yayyy. Anyway Im going to get ready for Bed. (:
Pink Peace Love Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment