Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sick -_-




Well I have been sick this week. I came home early from school Thursday and went to the doctors. My mom is also sick so they got both of us medicine. I have had a cough and runny nose. They got me some cough medicine and some nasal spray. OMG the worst thing ever. It burns for such a long time but, it did help. So Friday I stayed home and just rested and watched movies and TV w/ my mom. The week before I went to Nicole's. It was a fun! We took alot of pictures. We watched scary movies. Anyway ughh I dont want to go to school tomorrow. I know Ill have a lot of makeup work. YUCK. Man school is soo boring. I cant wait for my birthday and Spring Break! :D I really want to go shoppingg! I got my nails filled. I got this pretty purple tip. (: And I re dyed my hair. It got all faded to brown again. -__- Now its back to my red.
Pink Peace Love Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment