Friday, December 17, 2010

Holiday Season (:


So its like almost Christmas ! :D
I'm sooo excited. I cant wait to see my nephew Carter and what hes gonna wear (:
I have no idea what I'm wearing ! I have some different outfits in my mind.... but I guess Ill have to wait that day to try them on .
Today I went and got my hair dyed. It was like a really ugly brown before from me having highlights in it during the summer. So now its like a redish plum tint color? Hahah
I also got a dog tag necklace with KRYSTAL ingraved on it! Its sooo cute (:
I just got done wrapping SOME presents for christams. I have all these presents for my friends but Im not sure if I should mail them or just leave them at there door ?
Well this is a short blog but I got to go eat dinner (: bye bye
Pink Peace Love
Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment